Many companies have a lot of questions about outsourcing. Whether you are a small, medium or large sized company, you deserve to get all the answers to your questions and e-Leverage provides an in-depth look at the most frequently asked questions.
WHY SHOULD I USE OUTSOURCING?
Fortune 500 companies such as Spring, Dell, IBM, Discover and AT&T have been doing it for over 20 years! Because they understand and recognize the benefits including the following:
- Lower labor costs up to 50%
- Hire twice as many employees for the same cost
- Give your business a competitive edge
- Get access to specialized skills
- Gives you the ability to work on your business not in your business
- Increased efficiency
- Free up resources
- Facilitate more business
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Increase your profits
- Access to higher educated employees for half the cost
ISN’T OUTSOURCING BAD FOR THE U.S. ECONOMY?
Outsourcing can be good & bad for the economy, let me ask you a question? If a company that has 500 employees is about to go bankrupt, but they find a way to outsource 100 employees to stay in business and saves the 400 employees, is that good or bad for the economy?
WHY THE PHILIPPINES?
- Philippines is the third largest English speaking country
- All College & Universities are taught in the English language
- All legal documents and contracts and executed in the English language
- Filipinos are more Americanized because they understand Westerners & their mindset
- Filipinos have very strong work ethics
- Strategic location that allows 24 hours work compliment with US & UK
- Various government incentives to attract & protect corporations/ businesses
- Availability of quality software firms
- Availability of well educated computer savvy workforce
- Relatively cheaper labor in comparison to other nations
HOW CAN I MANAGE, SUPERVISE, AND EVALUATE MY EMPLOYEES IF THEY’RE IN THE PHILIPPINES?
With our call center technology you will have the capabilities of monitoring every employee.
- You can see who’s on/ off the phone
- How long they’ve been on/ off the phone
- How calls are coming in or going out
- You can hear & record live calls
- With those functionalities you have the same capabilities of managing a team in the same room
HOW CAN I TRAIN MY EMPLOYEES IF THEY’RE IN THE PHILIPPINES?
It’s easy using webinar technology. A webinar is used to conduct live meetings, training, or presentations via the Internet. In a webinar, each participant sits at his or her own computer and is connected to other participants via the internet anywhere in the world.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To get started with the process the first thing we need is a commitment with a signed contract and first months deposit and set up fee.
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE THE EMPLOYEE’S PERFORMANCE?
An employee can be replaced within 5-7 days depending on the job description.
DO YOU PROVIDE TRAINING?
We provide the basic training such as: Phone skills & etiquette, customer service training, human relationship skills etc. We can provide a Team Leader to train and oversee the agents, but the company will have to provide training for the TL on product & service knowledge.